I had a Doctors appointment January 20, 2010. Thought I was 23 weeks 4 days BUT turns out im not, I was actually 24 weeks 4 days. Im glad that i mentioned something after the nurse measured me and stated that she was measuring 25 weeks and that she was perfect, because i had no idea that my due date changed from May 15th 2010 to May 8th 2010. Was actually rather alarmed that he said she was measuring perfect when in my head she was meauring 2 weeks ahead. But we got it all straighten out, Doctor printed all my ultra sound results and gave them too me were it stated her growth and how she had always been measuring bigger so they went ahead and changed my due date. Which did disappoint me, i really wanted this little girl to be born May 8th, 2010 which is also my husbands nana's birthday, but i know that her health and my health is what is importnant so whatever date the Doctor gives us will be fine.Saturday, January 23, 2010
♥Little Princess♥
I had a Doctors appointment January 20, 2010. Thought I was 23 weeks 4 days BUT turns out im not, I was actually 24 weeks 4 days. Im glad that i mentioned something after the nurse measured me and stated that she was measuring 25 weeks and that she was perfect, because i had no idea that my due date changed from May 15th 2010 to May 8th 2010. Was actually rather alarmed that he said she was measuring perfect when in my head she was meauring 2 weeks ahead. But we got it all straighten out, Doctor printed all my ultra sound results and gave them too me were it stated her growth and how she had always been measuring bigger so they went ahead and changed my due date. Which did disappoint me, i really wanted this little girl to be born May 8th, 2010 which is also my husbands nana's birthday, but i know that her health and my health is what is importnant so whatever date the Doctor gives us will be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment