Friday, June 26, 2009

Sweet Little Baby Talk♥

Photobucket
So Jeziah turned a month and a week old today. Time is flying right past us. He went for his one month check up last week and he weighed in at 10lbs and was 23 in he is growing right before our eyes. And today proved it even more. My husband and myself and little Jeziah were all laying in bed little man facing my hubby and he was just goo goo talking and smilling like no other. My heart MELTED. He had done this before with my daughter a couple of days ago and i wasnt able to catch it in pictures or videos. But today I DID=] I was prepared!!! I was kinda upset that everyone has got him talking except the one person that carried him for 9 months lol jk I love seeing Jeziah interact with his big sister and his daddy. And i could tell that daddy was really enjoying the moments with him. I really cant believe how much he has grown since birth and how much he is actually doing now. He is awake for longer periods and looks at everything. He is able to hold his head up now so the world is amazing to his innocent little eyes. Everyday is a new adventure with a family of 4 and i LOVE it. Our Family is now complete♥ (well until we add another little baby ..he he he=]] )

Photobucket
♥Trying to talk to daddy♥
Photobucket
♥He was trying so hard=]♥
Photobucket
♥Our Big Boy♥
Photobucket
♥Silly Boy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment